viral infection in penis
very small size bubble in my penis appear always after 3 or 4 month what is the good Madison for this . its 6 years long infection    
Without examination, confirmation of a diagnosis is tough but it can be contact dermatitis,rash due to friction rub,folliculitis,cysts or genital warts(caused by HPV infection).

Apply warm compresses, Neosporin ointment and calamine lotion and avoid messing with it.You  can take anti-inflammatory pain killers like ibuprofen or acetaminophen. If the lump persists then it will be best to get it evaluated from a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.