wart on head (where hair grows)
a few years ago whilst getting my hair straightened,  very small part of my head was slightly burnt, now i have what looks like a wart. its not discoloured or dry or anything, it also has hair (hair usually grows there anyway) growing from it. its about the size of a rubber on the tip of a pencil. ive been wanting to remove it for ages, but all the wart removal creams say "dont use if hair is growing from wart". im not even sure what it is! should i just use the creams anyway?
What you seem to be having is keloid and not wart.Warts are caused by infection due to HPV virus. No treatment for keloids is considered to be 100% effective.Some of the treatment options are application of creams like Mederma or contractubex gel,silicone gel dressings,surgery,steroid injections,compression bandage,cryosurgery,laser therapy and alpha-interferon, 5-fluorouracil and bleomycin.

Pls discuss these treatment option with a dermatologist.

I hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional doubts.Kind regards.

she is miss 1 tooth what shoud i do has a sister please reply