wart on nose

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology - rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

wart on nose

I HAVE A WART LIKE THING ON MY NOSE AND IS FILLED WITH BLOOD.WHEN I POPPED IT.IT STARTED BLEEDING AND THAN STOPPED.ITS STILL THERE AND IT DOESN;T HURT WHEN I TOUCH IT DO YOU HAVE SOMETHING I CAN DO TO GET RID OF THIS
It can be a blood blister, seborrheic keratosis or common wart. Seborrheic keratosis is a benign tumor of the skin. I suggest you to get it evaluated from a dermatologist.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.