warts around the penis

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology - rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

warts around the penis

sir
i haf bad habit of masterbution   in childhood due to which i ahve been suffering from small warts arond the penileglans and around penile area for15 yrs now i am 39yrs will it cleared by any mediceine if cleares which are the medicines please tell me sothat i will continue the medicines i never had a sez with any lady till date

This discussion is related to Warts-Like Growth on Penis.

Warts are tumours or growths of the skin caused by infection with Human Papillomavirus (HPV).They are contagious when in contact with the skin of an infected person. They can be transmitted. For small warts several medications(like podophyllum resin, Podofilox (Condylox), Trichloroacetic and bichloroacetic acids, Imiquimod 5% cream and interferons) are available, which can be applied directly to the surface of the warts.Other treatment options include electrical cautery, surgical removal, Carbon dioxide laser treatment and electrodesiccation.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.