warts on the side of big toe.
through my research im more than certain this is a wart. either a verrucas or something along those lines. it does not hurt unless i apply pressure upon it. the doctor has applied liquid nitrogen on it a few times but it has not been successfull and made it bigger over the time. its rough on the surface as if the skin is peeling but doesnt come off.

i would also like to know if this will dissapear over time. i have read online that after 2 years or so it could come off. im pretty certain this has been here for about 1-2 years.

From the picture it looks like a plantar wart. Since you have not benefitted from the keratolytic treatment, so the other treatment options should be probed. Intralesional injections of antigens, topical application of dilute glutaraldehyde, cryosurgery with liquid nitrogen, electrodessication, cauterization and laser treatment are the other effective treatment options.

I sincerely suggest you to discuss these treatment options with a dermatologist.

I hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional doubts. Kind regards.