water blisters on fingers
I have these tiny blisters all over my hands. They started on my fingers and are now on my palms as well. In some areas there are many of them grouped together.when I pop them there is a clear substance that comes out and what is left behind is almost like a hole in my finger. They do not ich or hurt but I am afraid that it may be some sort of skin mite problem. I have a doctor appt and will ps what they have to say, however my appt is a week away....any suggestions?

For bumps found on the hands, differentials will be dishydrosis and herpetic whitlow. These skin conditions may present as blisters and they are usually clear vesicles that are clustered together.

They may be itchy. You may apply a topical antibacterial over the areas which has popped to prevent an infection. If this is dishydrosis ,it may lead to an eczematous skin condition.

Avoid frequently washing the hands. Keep the hands dry and you may use a mild vitamin E cream to moisturize the area. A herpetic infection may also be a possible differential here. You may need oral antivirals if this is the case. However, there is really no definite medication or treatment for herpetic infections.