water bumps on fingers
For about 8 month I have been having very small water bumps on my fingers on both hands, the water bumps seem to be in the middle and the sides of each and every finger, they itch a lot and if I were to pop them a small amount of watery liquid would come out.  And after a while area that has been popt would dry out and pill off. It also seems like the more time passes by, these watery bumps get more on my figures and spared more and itch more.  I have been using hydrocortisone 1% but it really has not made any difference in the itch part of my fingers. Do you recommend anything that I can use?
The symptoms are suggestive of dyshidrotic eczema or pompholyx. Pompholyx primarily involves the hands and fingers and then may involve the feet. The first stage is acute and presents as itchy blisters on the hands, fingers and toes. Then the chronic stage shows more peeling, cracking, or crusting. Then the skin heals up, or the blistering may start again. The exact cause is not known and excessive sweating can be one of the reasons.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.