week and yhin skin problem

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

week and yhin skin problem

My husband is having skin problem. A very little scratch harm the skin. it takes very long to heel it.
is it skin thinning . or some other problem.

This discussion is related to Thinning Skin at 26 years of age.
This can be due to dermatographism . Dermatographism can be caused by stress, tight or abrasive clothing, watches, glasses, energetic kissing, heat, cold, or anything that causes stress to the skin. In many cases it is merely a minor annoyance, but in some rare cases symptoms are severe enough to impact a patient's life.

I suggest you to get it examined from a dermatologist to confirm the diagnosis. It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.