weird bump on my face--thought it was zit...not?
A few weeks or more ago (I don't really pay attention...), I thought I was getting a huge zit right between my eyes (sort of below eyebrow height--I think it's called the bridge of the nose? I don't know, but it's in that area) so I put some acne spot treatment on it and a few days later it looked like it "went away" so I stopped putting spot treatment on it. And then it came back full blast and it was just this painful bump. I thought, What a stubborn zit! But now, it doesn't hurt like the other huge zit I have near there--and that zit was big, red and painful but it's going away in less than five days with the same spot treatment. This bump's not red though, or what I'd call swollen or painful, and it's not really noticeable unless I lift my eyebrows and then it's this raised bump in the light. When I touched it, it was just this hard'ish lump. Is it a pimple under the skin that I hear about? Is it a pimple at all?

(I think I should also add, I don't have cystic acne. It just seems relevant. I only white heads, blackheads and the occasional bigger red bumps [[which is what I'm talking about]] if that ... clears anything up XD')