weird bump
I have a bump on the side of my left knee it started off looking like a pimple but then it grew into a large red bump. I tried to bust it but nothing came out it doesn't hurt but I can tell its filled with something and it looks awful. What could it possibly be?
This lump can be due to an abscess, cyst, baker’s cyst, lipoma or a benign skin tumor. I suggest you to get an evaluation done from a doctor and get a MRI knee done to confirm the diagnosis as any soft tissue injury can be diagnosed well with a MRI scan. If need arises then a FNAC can be done.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.