weird itchy crust on side of my nose
hi i have this crust on the side of my nose its itchy and its like yellowish greenish in color, ive been putting tea tree oil on it nothing has been happening! its rather unsightly and i just want it to go !
You have not mentioned your age but for such a patch, actinic keratosis and basal cell carcinoma needs to be ruled out. Actinic keratosis appears as rough, red bumps on the scalp, face, ears etc and may invade deeper in the skin to become a fully-developed squamous cell carcinoma. Hence this lesion can be a squamous cell carcinoma.

You need to get this examined and biopsied from a dermatologist to confirm the diagnosis.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

thank you! im defo going 2 go and get it checked out