weird skin above eyelids

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

weird skin above eyelids

Hi there,

Not sure whether to post this on the dermatology forum or eye forum. A few months ago my eyelids became swollen and since then I have been looking closely at my facial skin.

I had an eye twitch which lasted about 3 weeks and stopped. Yesterday the twtich started again and the skin above both my eyelids but below my eyebrows have started to look weird. They are kind of drooping a bit and looks like a patch of little crevasses, so its kind of swollen. The area isn't painful to touch or itchy, just looks strange. It's very hard to explain but I also have a slight eye pain.

If anyone can shed some light that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
Hi Doctor,

I went to my optometrist today to discuss my eyes and eyelids. He said that i had inflamed ducts under my eyelids. He told me to use salt and water and rinse in an eye bath.

But on returning home my eyes seemed to swell up more. It's not the eyelids that i'm entirely concerned with, it the areas under my eyebrow and and above my eyelids that worry me. The skin seems to be stretched and loose and yellow in colour. Does this sound like any symptoms you know of. Can you please check out the pictures I have uploaded of close ups of both eyes. Here are the links;

http://www.medhelp.org/user_photos/show/153991?personal_page_id=947254

http://www.medhelp.org/user_photos/show/153992?personal_page_id=947254

Would this inflammation over the eye area be due to an eye condition or is it a specific skin condition. I have asked to be referred to a dermatologist but my doctors won't. They say it's normal but I know that my eyes were not like this before and something strange is going on.

Any advice will be greatly appreciated.
Hi Dr Bhupinder,

Just wondering if you can take a look at my last post with the pics attached.

Thanks.
*bump*
bump