what are the itchy red bumps that look like pimples?

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

i have this bumps that look like pimples and they itch alot they are on my stomach and my chest but they are separte from each other they have little scabs because since they itch i keep scratching and i dont know what could it be any advice and what can i use to make it go away.
  • scab on penis.... (1 replies):
    I GOT A SCAB ON MY PENIS......IT LOOKS LIKE ITS TRYING T...[more]
  • itchy skin (1 replies):
    My boyfriend and I have had some sort of rash for a few ...[more]
  • >:( (1 replies):
    i started off just itching on my legs, then got worse in...[more]
  • Itchy legs (1 replies):
    For the last month i have developed a skin irratation mo...[more]
  • Itchy little bumps (1 replies):
    I have severe itchy bumps on both sides of my inner thig...[more]
I cannot confirm anything without examination but it can be viral infection, scabiesor heat rash. I suggest you to get an examination done from a dermatologist as treatment is different for all and so the diagnosis has to be confirmed first. Scabies is an infestation of the skin with the Sarcoptes scabiei mite. It is characterized by intense itching, usually at night and by small insect-type bites lesions on the skin. Diagnosis of scabies is made by scraping the skin and viewing the material under a microscope to see the characteristic mite or eggs.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

HELLO, I WENT TO THE DOCTORS MAY 11 AND IT CAME POSITIVE FOR SCABIES I GOT THE TREATMENT PERMETHRIN AND IT WORK GREAT I USE IT THE SAME DAY AND FOLLOWED THE INSTRUCTIONS BUT THE ITCH WAS STILL GOING SO I DECIDED TO USE CORTIZONE IT HELPED A LITTLE BUT I WAS STILL ITCHING SO I DECIDED TO TRY BENADRYL THE CREAM BUT IT DIDNT HELP SO THEN I BOUGHT THE AVENNO SOAP AND GOLD AND BOND LOTION AND IT HELPED GREAT IM NOT ITCHING AS MUCH IS NOT AN ITCH THAT I FEEL LIKE SCRATCHING. I JUST HAVE A SIMPLE QUESTIONS WHAT SHOULD I DO FOR THE SCARS IS THERE A GOOD CREAM OR LOTION FOR THAT. THANK YOU
The scars are a kind of post inflammatory hyperpigmentation. Apply some vitamin E and the scars should lighten a bit. If the scars persist then the treatment includes various skin creams like hydroquinone, azelaic acid, corticosteroids, tretinoin cream, laser treatment, Chemical peeling or microdermabrasion.

I suggest you to get it examined from a dermatologist to discuss what is the best treatment for you.

I hope it helps. Take care and regards.
HELLO, THANK YOU IM GOING AGAIN TO THE DOCTORS TODAY BUT I HAVE ANOTHER QUESTIONS EVEN THO I USE THE TREATMENT AFTER THAT IT HAS SPREAD MORE ON MY BODY IT LOOKS LIKE A BAD RASH AND IDK IF I STILL HAVE IT OR NOT AND IM NOT REALLY SURE IF IS SCABIES BECAUSE NOBODY IN MY FAMILY HAS IT IM GOING TO POST A PICTURE SO YOU CAN SEE HOW BAD IT IS ANY ADVICE THANK YOU.