what are these brown spots on my feet

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

what are these brown spots on my feet

what are these brown spots on my feet?
Without examination it can be solar lentigenes. They are caused by the skin being exposed to the sun over many years and are a sigh of sun damage. The only way to prevent age spots is to use liberal amounts of sunscreen before the age of forty, avoid the sun, and wear protective clothing. The newest treatment for age spots is an alpha hydroxy acid gel or beta hydroxy acid gel.  Retin-A cream, alpha hydroxyacid peels, and liquid nitrogen therapy are other options.
If the symptoms persist, then it would be best to get it confirmed from a dermatologist. Other possibilities have to be ruled out.

I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional doubts. Kind regards.

I had been embarrassed to expose my feet/lower legs for a few years.  It was due to darkened areas that, at quick glance, looked like darkened areas that could easily be confused with a fungi. It even seemed to 'grow' up my calves over time.  Upon closer inspection, (like way up close), it really looks like fragments of vains close to the skin, filled with blood that went stagnant.   I tried fungicides, soaks, sunlight therapy (which sort of covered for the pigmentation differences) for a few years.  How I finally resolved these oddities was to TRULY accept a healthy diet.  No wonder cure.  Just completely dismiss any form of 'fast food' ENTIRELY, weaned myself off of such a meat intensive lifestyle, went to the grocery store and bought and took the time for my health to eat actual, (in my case I even went organic) VEGETABLES.  I personally did a juicer reboot, but that may not have been necessary.  I will say, within three days of eating healthier (again, NO fast food, healthy veggies and fruit) and you'll start to see not only those odd foot discoloring's disappear, but also other areas of your bodies skin will not exhibit rashes or bumps or redness.   Once that's cleared up, do what I am doing, exercise for about 1 hour a day.   You'll be glad you took my advice, and it didn't cost you (nor did I make) a dime more.

Also, it isn't mentioned, but I'm guessing that possibly the original poster was beginning to lose some ability of wiggling his/her toes.  Although, after it grows up the calves, that symptom may not be present as of yet.