what are these?!
hiya, i have noticed i have 3 look like blood blister round my vigina, there quite saw when i touch them and when they pop dark red blood comes out, i dont know what there are?:(

This discussion is related to blood blisters on vigina.
It can be a boil, abscess or due to blood blisters. Do not use any cosmetic products at the sites. Also wear cotton undergarments. Application of topical antibiotic like Neosporin cream and oral antiinflammatories like ibuprofen/acetaminophen are also helpful. If the symptoms are severe then it will be best to consult a dermatologist
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.