what do i have ?
recently ive found a round red itchy spot on my pubic area, its about an inch across and becomes dry and white after awhile
i thought it was jock itch so i bought some anti fungal creams and have been using them for about 3 weeks now, at first there was a some effect but now its just how it was when i started
what is it ?
i have yet to visit a doctor
From the symptoms nummular dermatitis needs to be ruled out. Nummular dermatitis is a sort of eczema and allergic reaction is an important cause. Take some antihistaminic like Benadryl or Claritin and apply some calamine lotion on the rash. Also wear cotton clothes and keep the skin sweat free. If the symptoms persist then please get it examined from a dermatologist.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

thanks, sorry for not getting back to you, i'm going into a walk in clinic tomorrow, i have tried self medicating but that hasnt worked so im turnin to the advice of a trained professional

but can i ask another question
recently i had unprotected sex with my girlfriend its not the first time we have and in the morning i took a shower and noticed a small red patch on the head of my penis, it kinda freaked me out its now been 2 days since and the redness has gone down but left a few small red spots that look somewhat like bumps if you look closely, ive been checkin forums on this site about that and many people are being told its just do to irritation during sex and it should clear up... what are your thoughs ?