what is causing my fingers to blister and peel?
My fingers blister and peel over and over again, what is this and how can i cure it?

This discussion is related to skin peeling of in layers on hands.

This sounds like dishydrotic eczema. Dishydrotic eczema may start as whitish vesicles containing fluid inside .These vesicles may be itchy and the itch scratch cycle may lead to excoriations causing eczema. Applying fluocinonide cream may help. Apply this thinly and see if the symptoms improve in 48 hours. If no improvement is noted, you may need to have this assessed by your doctor. Avoid exposing the affected areas to water for long periods.

Were there any noted flulike symptoms or rash in other areas of the body prior to the onset of your symptoms?

I had the same thing happen just 4 days ago for the first time, And YES the previous week I had flulike symptoms. Took Bactrim for 10 days and FELT better, but this peeling thing is making me crazy

Bacterial infections may lead to certain skin conditions like skin blisters and skin peeling that may be associated with bacterial pharyngitis for instance. If this is the case, then you may need to have this assessed by your doctor. The skin peeling may be a hypersensitivity reaction to the medication or it may be related to the bacterial infection. Nevertheless,it has to be determined. A localized skin condition such as xerotic dermatitis and eczema  may be considered here if the previous two have been ruled out.

Hey, i've been a victim from this "whatever it is" for 5-6months now.
i've tried almost everything.I even tried mayonaise in plastic gloves.
i ate figs, b/c i read it would help.The only thing that really helped was when i was on steroids, however i do not want to be back on steroids.If anybody have other suggestions and advice, I'm listening.
I own a nail salon, and i dont think it helps to be @all these chemicals but they are bandaged up.