what is this? anal warts?
im not sure what this is? its usually white unless im trying to spread my cheeks to see my anus then they turn red.for a couple of months ive been have hard bowl movements, usually there is a sharp pain and a bit of bright red blood when i wipe. lately my bowel movements are back to normal.im thinking my bowels have tore my anal lining and maybe the growths are a bi product of healing haha  im not sure if its genital warts,skin tags, or what!? they dont look like Cauliflower or anything ..i went to they doctor and one said it was skin tags and another one said condaloma, i then asked doesnt that mean i have hpv? and he said not necessarily haha i was like wtf hpv causes condaloma  so im not sure how reliable my doctor is PLEASE HELP
This can be a small wart or hemorrhoid. Symptoms of external hemorrhoids may include painful swelling or a hard lump around the anus which may itch.Treatment includes sclerotherapy,rubber band ligation,cryosurgery or Stapled Hemorrhoidectomy. Please consult a surgeon and get it evaluated.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.