Dermatology Community
what is this? anal warts?
About This Community:

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

what is this? anal warts?

7663881?1328692095
im not sure what this is? its usually white unless im trying to spread my cheeks to see my anus then they turn red.for a couple of months ive been have hard bowl movements, usually there is a sharp pain and a bit of bright red blood when i wipe. lately my bowel movements are back to normal.im thinking my bowels have tore my anal lining and maybe the growths are a bi product of healing haha  im not sure if its genital warts,skin tags, or what!? they dont look like Cauliflower or anything ..i went to they doctor and one said it was skin tags and another one said condaloma, i then asked doesnt that mean i have hpv? and he said not necessarily haha i was like wtf hpv causes condaloma  so im not sure how reliable my doctor is PLEASE HELP