what is this white stuff peeling off of my fore had to my skalp

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology - rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

I have white stuff peeling from my skalp to my forehead what is it can it be sun spots.I have had 4 to 5 ring worms on my face what can I do to get rid of it
These symptoms can be due to eczema or seborrheic dermatitis. Seborrheic dermatitis is a common skin condition that causes flaky, dry, white to yellowish scales to form on oily areas esp under the nose or anywhere on face.
I suggest you to get it examined from a dermatologist to confirm the diagnosis. For the fungal infection, you may need topical and oral antifungals which should be used under prescription.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.