what is this?
ok so i have been getting these bumps on my arms and legs, they have no color and itch really bad. they raise up big for a couple of days(still itch) then disappear and reapear in a new place. it it not a cluster of bumps just one or two spaced out. what is this?
I cannot confirm anything without examination but it can be due to contact dermatitis, allergic reaction, hives or scabies bites. Diagnosis of scabies is made by scraping the skin and viewing the material under a microscope to see the characteristic mite or eggs.
Till then, take some antihistaminic like Benadryl and apply some calamine lotion. If the symptoms persist then please get an evaluation done by a dermatologist. you may need topical and oral steroids.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.