what kind of biting bug, flies alchol brings them to the surface?
What is biting me . And i think I got them from a foam factory,were the foam was shipped here from BBangladesh, I have been told they're Scabiies and MIDGES I get bit but my man  doesnot . MY MAN EVEN CALLED THE CDC IN Atlanta. Please help. Email me and i will send you pictures
Kim,

You can send me pictures, I'd be curious to see what it is.  Did you purchase a new foam mattress? Those things off gas and there are probably a lot of chemicals on them. You might be having a severe allergic reaction, which would mimic the sensation of bugs biting. I hope that it is this and nothing more severe. Do you have any crawling sensations? How long has this been going on? Do you have any rashes? You can email me photos at: ayla at morgellonsdiseaseawareness *******
  AYLA I GOTHAVE actually seen fly like things. When they bite me it's like a bee sting. I FIND MYSELF TRYING TO GET THEM OFF OF ME ? I AM 44 AND USED TO TALK PRIDE IN MY BODY? IT'S SUMMERTIME AND I AM GOING TO HAVE TO WEAR LONG SLEEVES AND JEANS? WE ARE VERY CLEAN AND WASH SHEETS EVERYDAY? I AM JUST NOT MYSELF AROUND my fiance and had plans of getting married but, I can't .I have been to all the doctor's and had 2 DERMITOLIGISTS! One is a KY  STATE  represenitive. And he said the bites were a cause of oxycodone. Me and my fiance actually see them.