white bloches on legs

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

white bloches on legs

I have white blotches surrounded by redness on my legs. It looks like someone has put white fingerprints on my legs. What could it be and how do I treat it? It is not itchy and appears to be under the skin.
Guttate hypomelanosis or bier spots is possible.No specific treatment here.Do consult your doc. ok?
Thank you very much for your response..
These symptoms can be due to idiopathic guttate hypomelanosis. It is 2 to 5-mm flat white spots found on the shins and forearms. It can be due to sun damage or ageing (aging). Treatment options include protection from the sun, cryotherapy, dermabrasion or microdermabrasion, tretinoin cream or pinch grafts of normal pigmented skin. I suggest you to get an evaluation done from a dermatologist to confirm the diagnosis.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.