white bump on upper eye rim and lashes
I have what looks like a white head on the upper rim and lash line . I was told to keep an eye on it in 1996 and it has gotten bigger since then. It's about the size of the large tapioca pudding . I saw the picture of a chalazion to the lid and mine looks nothing like it. I am wondering if anyone knows the name of what my problem could be?
This can be a cyst, chalazion or a benign skin growth. A chalazion is a cyst in the eyelid that is caused by inflammation of a blocked meibomian gland, usually on the upper eyelid. If it is a chalazion or a cyst,then it may need scrapping and surgical removal.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.