white bumps on corner of mouth, re occuring
I keep getting these white bumps on the corner of my mouth that look like pimples or small bliters that i can't pop. It happened once before last month and hung around for about a 10 day before it healed again. It would become all red and then white bumps would form and crack and scab within the 10 days. It has the same exact symptoms as cold sores but its in the corner of my mouth. Is it possible it could be angular cheilitis if heals then re occurs? the first time it happened it was on one side of my mouth and then before that healed it happened on the other. I'm 24 and my parents have cold sores.
These could be due to irritated hair follicles or folliculitis. Folliculitis starts when hair follicles are damaged by friction from clothing or blockage of the follicle. In most cases of folliculitis, the damaged follicles are then infected with the bacteria Staphylococcus (staph).

Please keep the area clean and apply some topical antiseptics. Also wear loose-fitting cotton clothing and use an antibacterial soap or mild soap like dove. Topical antibiotics such as Bactroban or neomycin containing ointment are also useful. In case the symptoms persist then oral antibiotics may be needed. Please consult a dermatologist in that case.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.