white bumps on skin
I am a 37 year old female and I recently noticed white bumps on my checks. Up close they look like tiny warts. What are these? What causes them. I use Purpose cleanser, Hawaiian Tropic oil free faces spf 30 sunscreen and Cover Girl powder foundation. All 3 are non-comeogenic. Any advice would be helpful. Thank You
Milia is one possibility which can present as small white bumps on cheeks. Milia are white pimples that occur mostly on the upper cheeks, nose and chin. The best way to prevent milia is to avoid treating your skin with excessively harsh chemicals and to limit sun exposure. Also use good quality cosmetics and exfoliate your skin regularly. If still the symptoms persist then chemical peeling or laser removal can be done.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.