white bumps under my skin
I have a couple of white bumps under my skin  they have been there for a few months and they are not going away, at first I thought it might be a pimple but it has not surface like one,  what is it?    and can it be treated?  I am tempted to squeeze it out,  but it's had and I have a feeling it will not be that easy.
From the symptoms they sound like sebaceous cysts. A sebaceous cyst is a closed sac occurring just under the skin which contains a "pasty" or "cheesy" looking substance called keratin. Blocked sebaceous glands, swollen hair follicles and excessive testosterone production will cause such cysts.

Generally no treatment is required but they become painful then it means they are infected,Then surgical excision by traditional wide excision, minimal excision, and punch biopsy excision may be required.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.