white circle on arm
a couple of months ago i noticed a white circle on my upper arm. it is perfectly smooth, hasnt grown in size, not itchy or anything. i went away on vacation and the circle did not tan. what is this??

From the picture and symptoms,it looks like pityriasis versicolor. It is caused by a fungus that lives in the skin of almost all adults. Factors that can cause the fungus to become more visible include high humidity and immune or hormone abnormalities.This fungus is a part and parcel of normal skin flora but may become obvious after some conditions and sun exposure is one of them.

Treatment involves topical and oral antifungal medicines.Apply topical antifungal creams or lotions and if the symptoms persist then oral antifungals may be needed.

Hope it helps. Take care and pls do keep me posted if you have any additional queries.

HELP!!!! I have the exact same thing!!! It is on my left arm, same place,a little bit smaller tho. Not raised, red, or irritated. Did over the counter antifungal cream work or did you have to go to the doctor?
I have the exact same thing! What is it??

:(
I didnt do anything, I actually forgot about it and then it went away all by itself. Thanks for the advice though, I think it probably was what dr. kaur said it was
I have the same thing and am curious. did you get a flu shot on this spot or any other vaccination in the months before this occured?
I just got my final hep b shot. I have it too on my left arm