white hair growin out of mole or wart in my head
i have a mole or wart scalp colour the size of a green pea in my head of hair.i have dark brown hair and in the past year white hair grows in this specific area.how or what do i do to get rid of it?
White hair growing out of mole or wart is absolutely normal and nothing is wrong with it. For small moles/warts that affect only the skin, several medications(like podophyllum resin, Podofilox (Condylox), Trichloroacetic and bichloroacetic acids, Imiquimod 5% cream and interferons) are available, which can be applied directly to the surface. Other treatment options include electrical cautery, surgical removal, Carbon dioxide laser treatment and electrodesiccation.

In my opinion you should talk to a cosmetologist/dermatologist about this and get it evaluated.
I hope it helps. Take care and please do keep me posted in case you have any additional doubts. Kind regards.