white hair growin out of mole or wart in my head

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology - rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

i have a mole or wart scalp colour the size of a green pea in my head of hair.i have dark brown hair and in the past year white hair grows in this specific area.how or what do i do to get rid of it?
  • skin problem (1 replies):
    on my stomach some red moles are coming what are they an...[more]
  • I have genital warts (1 replies):
    What can I do to get rid of HPV as fast as I can?
  • about warts (1 replies):
    is there an effective cream or medicines to stop the war...[more]
  • warts (1 replies):
    hi doctor Keyes i keep getting warts on my hands,it star...[more]
  • Lip Warts Suck! (2 replies):
    Does anyone know how to get rid of warts on the outside ...[more]
White hair growing out of mole or wart is absolutely normal and nothing is wrong with it. For small moles/warts that affect only the skin, several medications(like podophyllum resin, Podofilox (Condylox), Trichloroacetic and bichloroacetic acids, Imiquimod 5% cream and interferons) are available, which can be applied directly to the surface. Other treatment options include electrical cautery, surgical removal, Carbon dioxide laser treatment and electrodesiccation.

In my opinion you should talk to a cosmetologist/dermatologist about this and get it evaluated.
I hope it helps. Take care and please do keep me posted in case you have any additional doubts. Kind regards.