white hair in head and beard
i am of 29 yr old.from last six month, my hair on hed 7 beard was going to white. please tell me the treatmnt for turn hair black.

The various causes for premature graying of hair are genetics or hereditary factors, malnutrition and a diet deficient in vit B , smoking ,thyroid disease, stress and anxiety, unclean condition of the scalp, drying it with an electric dryer and use of hair dyes. Take a healthy nutritious diet and some vitamin B supplements for some days. If the symptoms persist then please get it evaluated from a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.