white head on testicles
i have like a white head on my testicles and is sore wen i touch it it looks quite big wen my penis is errect it concerns me as i have had it for years but it seems a little bigger what should i do about this and is it somethin to worry about ?
From the symptoms it sounds like a sebaceous cyst. A sebaceous cyst is a closed sac occurring just under the skin which contains a "pasty" or "cheesy" looking substance called keratin. Blocked sebaceous glands, swollen hair follicles and excessive testosterone production will cause such cysts.

Generally no treatment is required but they become painful then it means they are infected,Then surgical excision by traditional wide excision, minimal excision, and punch biopsy excision may be required.

If the symptoms persist then it will be best to get it evaluated from a dermatologist.
I hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional doubts.Kind regards.

hello my husband has 3 white head bumps on his ball sac first it was one they itch and r now somewhat painful what should we do?