white patches on tongue & inner cheeks
hi all,

I m having white patches on tongue & inner cheeks from last 1yr,they does pains whenever i eat something hot or spicy.

Initially there was only one patch but recently i have few 2 more on tongue & some on inner cheeks as well..?

I dont know what is it..pls if anyone can suggest..& how to get rid of these patches?

Also,having tiny white spot on  corner of upper lips as well..pls help
I cannot confirm anything without examination but it can be leukoplakia, lichen planus or oral fungal infection causing thrush if it can be scraped off. Leukoplakia is a white lesion that can't be removed simply by rubbing the mucosal surface. It may occur in response to chronic irritation from dentures or from tobacco use or pipe smoking, or it may represent dysplasia.

I advise you to consult a doctor because biopsy and KOH examination of the skin scrapings is required to confirm the diagnosis.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.