white rashes in foreskin

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

white rashes in foreskin

hi, i have white marks(like cheese) in my foreskin. it is spreading slowly. it is not the one that cheesy thing that come under the foreskin. it is fixed and cannot be removed by washing. do you have any ways to cure it?
It can be balanopothitis or fungal infection of the skin. It is an inflammation of the glans (glands) penis. As you are obese ,so this can be due to growth of infecting organisms which aggravate it and thus causing difficulty in retraction and pain while erection. Oral course of antibiotics is needed. In addition, please don’t use any cosmetics on the penis, instead use some topical antimicrobials like Bacitracin or Lotrimin. Also corticosteroids and topical immunosuppressants can be used but they are available under prescription.

Also retract the foreskin daily and soak in warm water to clean penis and foreskin. In case the symptoms persist then please consult a urologist/dermatologist for evaluation and antimicrobials and steroids prescription.
I hope it helps. Take care and regards.

Thank you for your reply. I'm seeking a solution for it so long time. You are the first person to give it. Thanks again