white scaly bumps
I have white scaly bumps on my legs and feet.  I now have it on both legs.  what is it.
There are many possibilities for such white scaly bumps which include atopic dermatitis, discoid eczema(results in round or oval plaques which are dry), gravitational dermatitis, tinea corporis or due to lichen simplex chronicus. Lichen Simplex Chronicus is seen in people with eczema. It is non contagious. It is treated like chronic eczema by decreasing water and soap contact, and applying emollients. Topical steroids are almost always needed to control the symptoms. You can use mild steroid cream like Dermacort and if the symptoms persist then high potency steroids and oral steroids may be needed.

My sincere advice would be to consult a dermatologist to get the diagnosis confirmed. It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.