white spot near eyes

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

white spot near eyes

hi ,i do have white spot near my eyes from past 24 years. i went to many dr. but no result came out .after some time some suggest to take home made medi. i try tht also at tht time it went but it came again .now wht should i do because i have done alot .some said not to eat fish , fruits, some said not to eat green vegetables, no to milk product.now i am really pisoff wht all these thing. i use to sit under sun for hrs & hrs. wht should i do.plzzzzzzzzzzz tell me wht to do ,eat .i will be very greatfull to you.
If the white spot is raised then milia needs to be ruled out and if it flat then pityriasis alba and vitiligo need to be ruled out. Milia are white pimples that occur mostly on the upper cheeks, nose and chin. The best way to prevent milia is to avoid treating your skin with excessively harsh chemicals and to limit sun exposure. Also use good quality cosmetics and exfoliate your skin regularly. If still the symptoms persist then chemical peeling or laser removal can be done.

I suggest you to get it examined from a dermatologist to confirm the diagnosis.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.