white spot on bottom lip
I happened to notice a small whitish looking spot on my lip. It has not changed in size or color.It appears to remain the size of common pin. Do you know what this might be? And, do you think I should call my dermatologist? Thank you. Karin
It can be due to leukoplakia, lichen planus if it presents with a lacy pattern or vitiligo. Leukoplakia is a white lesion that can't be removed simply by rubbing the mucosal surface. It may occur in response to chronic irritation from dentures or from tobacco use or pipe smoking, or it may represent dysplasia.

I agree with your doctor because biopsy is required to confirm the diagnosis.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

I have a small white bump under bottom lip its like calcium deposit does not hurt and also in bottom corner on outside of lip wich I picked and didnt stop bleeding for half hour they dont hurt but making me nervous need to get doctor to fix it somehow cauterize it maybe im not sure whats happening can somebody tell me it happend i think when i came back from aruba