white spot on nipple
I have notice a white spot on my nipple, it kind of looks like a pimple with a head on it. I'm not pregnant, never have been. I did get cholesterol/calcium deposit on my face one time and the dermatologist had to suck it out with some tool. Its like a hard little white dot that comes out. Do you think this is what I have on my nipple? if so, how would they get it out? Do I have to get it out? it does not hurt or bother me, but it has gotten a little bigger. My mom got this hard white deposit on her eye twice and both times the dermatologist had to cut it out. I hope this will not be the case for me because I can't image getting this cut out. Any thoughts?

This may be related to your previous condition however at this point it is really hard to tell. Your physician needs to evaluate this thoroughly and any management has to be weighed and discussed with you.An internist will be able to help so that a complete assessment will be done , including a breast evaluation.I suggest that you dont manipulate the area until a consult is done to prevent any injury or infection .

Keep us posted for anything.
Ok,  I was hoping to get some peace of mind :) I guess I will just wait til my appoinment next month. I was wondering if it was a calcium deposit of some sort, how would they get it out?  I'm getting nervous just thinking about it