white spots and redness on penis?

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

white spots and redness on penis?

Hello
I've been taking Accutane for the last four months and one of the most common side effects is drying. A month ago I noticed a lot of redness and dryness in my groin area and the urethra of my penis. My dermatologist told me that it wasn't anything for me to worry about and to just apply moisturizer to the dry areas.
This morning I noticed my penis was very red and that there are white spots on the head. They aren't really raised but in some areas it seems looks like the skin itself is drying and being peeled away. There is also a whitish area near the frenulum and near it a very red shiny area almost like it's been cut or a blood vessel burst. I'm really not sure what it is
I have not  had sex so I don't suspect an STD. I am uncircumcised though.
Is Accutane responsible for this happening to me?
It sounds like the skin flora has been altered and maybe you have yeast overgrowth.  Is there any way to stop the Accutane and use neem soap and other less drying treatments?  I would see a urologist to have a look so that you get the best possible treatment for your penile skin, but 100% aloe vera would be a good moisturizer.  You may also need Lotrimin cream if it is a yeast overgrowth.  I understand that acne can be a huge problem.  My skin was not the best when I was young, and it went on for a long time.  I wish I could have tried neem soap and tea tree oil.  
Thank you for responding.
Is it possible for the dryness that the Accutane is causing to cause white bumps on the head of my penis? I'm just curious if the drying is what's leading to fungal/yeast overgrowth because I'm very hygienic.
I hate having acne but this is just a terrifying alternative