Dermatology Community
white spots on face
About This Community:

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

white spots on face

Hello.  I've had this white line on my face for as long as I could remember.  Its right on my nose and looks as if ive been outside tanning with sunglasses on.  The only problem is that this particular area never gets darker.  I was wondering what this could be and if there is some sort of treatment for it. Thanks.
Related Discussions
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
my daughter has white spots which are like very small bumps on her face, not sure what causes this. do you have pictures of different things like this or would have any idea what it may be?
Blank
i have white spot below the left eye and adjacent to nose iam very worried abt this pls help me
Blank
Hi,

There could be several causes of these white spots. It would be best to consult your doctor with your parents to find out the cause in your case and plan the further management accordingly.

Some of the perceived causes are emotional stress, hereditary factors, worms, sunburns and physical illness. This skin condition can be aggravated due to diseases like hyperthyroidism, diabetes mellitus, pernicious anemia and Addison's disease.

Fungal infections of the human body are very common, and are often quite bothersome. One such example is a condition known as tinea versicolor, a superficial yeast infection that produces white spots on the skin that are difficult to remove.

You should talk to your doctor and rule out the above causes.

Let us know if you need any other information.

Regards.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Dermatology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank