white spots on hands and legs
I have white spots spreading all over my arms and legs below my knee. they don't appear all the time, just when my arms and legs are down. They are small and not very white but when they appear they are a lot and too much close.  

This discussion is related to White Spots.

Your description seems to be incomplete and i would request you to provide more details here.

What is you age and sex?

Do you have any itching?

Are these spots raised or not?

Please keep us posted.
Hi again,
I am a female , 27 years old.
The white spots aren't raised, just color , no itching, nothing, i don't even feel that they appeared. sometimes i think its something related to blood.
you can't see anything unless my hands are down, when i raise them , all spots will disappear.
it started like 2 years ago
I uploaded  a photo for the spots i have, hope it will help
Hi Angel

The condition is called Bier's Spots.

I have had exactly the same thing since about the age of 7 and it's NOT a dermatalogical (skin) disorder it's a Vascular (circulatory) issue. This is to say that the problem, and therefore remedy, is with the arteries, veins and capillaries that supply the skin with blood, and not the actual dermis of the skin itself. This is why I don't advise going to see a dermatologist about it, as their specialty is based on the skin, and this issue goes far deeper. It's a SYMPTOM of a vascular issue, so really you need to go and see a vascular specialist who will be able to investigate exactly why this is happening.

I hope you get a chance to read this, as I see your comment was from ages ago :)

Sophie Xx