white spots on my 2 month old baby

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

white spots on my 2 month old baby

hi! my 2 month old baby has white spots all over his face. .it appears 1st on his forehead and then on his cheek. .the spots are irregular in shape and very tiny..i've been using lactacyd baby bath for 3 days now and no changes or improvement noted. .i think the cause of the appearance of this white spots is prolong sun exposure cause I usually expose the skin of my son early morning around 6-8 am because he is still jaundice for 9 weeks already ( ABO incompatibility) my baby's blood type is A and mine is O. . I am very worried. .pls...help me with this problem...I hope the spots on his face will just disappear on its own without requiring any treatment. .
they call it milk spots alot of babies get it at birth on to months should fade mention it to your doc at a reg visit
From the symptoms it can be due to milia skin. They are white pimples that occur mostly on the upper cheeks, nose and chin in children. The best way to prevent milia is to avoid treating your skin with excessively harsh chemicals and to limit sun exposure.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.