white spots on penis
hi,i am 17 yr old male virgin from india,
actually i have an problem with my penis.there are white small spots on the foreskin of the penis and at the base of the head,and i actually cant touch the head of the penis as it hurts too much if i do so and its unbearable too.and one more thing,a foul smell arises from the penis when i try to pull back the foreskin.i also cant pull back the whole foreskin as it hurts hence i need to be circumcised.i cant talk about this to my parents as i feel ashamed.please help me  is that white spots and the foul smell a serious thing?i am extremely worried about it.
dude you gotta get that looked at i was ashamed of my penis problem to but maned up and told my mom. I'm trying to get things fixed now and I'm on the way to redemption. Your the same age as me and you need to get it checked it will help you out a lot.

You seem to be having balanitis. Balanitis is inflammation of the glans penis.As a foul smell is also present,so most likely it seems to be due to a bacterial or fungal infection.It may cause oedema, resulting in phimosis, or inability to retract the foreskin from the glans penis.i would suggest a dermatological examination as only after examination,can the treatment plan be decided.

Hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing.
thanx for ur help.............but is this problem curable?????????
i am extremely worried.......because this problems are from about 2 years.............
i have told no one other than on this site........
im unsure dude. I have a trip to the derm on the 6th and i will tell you what i hear. It has not gone away and i have used lots of prescribed creams and stuff. Hopefully we have the same problem and the doctor will tell me what to do and i can tell you. I am trying to figure out if males can get bacterial vaginosis. My symptoms showed up after i had sex with my girlfriend who was diagnosed with bacterial vaginosis. I'm not sure if that is the problem or if it was just bad timing for something else. But for real dude you need to just tell your mom. She wont be mad, if anything she will be understanding like a good parent and will get you the help needed to fix this dumb **** we have to go through. I am also scared to show this girl who wants to hook up with me and i dont want to give her anything. Therefore i am just going to wait for another girl to come after i get fixed! That's all i can say so far dude hit me up if you figure out anything.
i ment on the 16th