whitehead-like pimples on chin right below the lip

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

hi everyone, i have these whitehead like pimples on the area right below the lower lip, not on it, but the area under the lip.  you cant really see it if you stretch the area out, but theyve been there for about 5 or 6 years now...every morning theyre there, whether i popped them or not.

please help me, its been getting really annoying and making me worried.

thank you.
Without examination , confirmation of a diagnosis is tough, but it sounds like milia. They are white pimples that occur mostly on the upper cheeks, nose and chin. The best way to prevent milia is to avoid treating your skin with excessively harsh chemicals and to limit sun exposure. Also use good quality cosmetics and exfoliate your skin regularly. If still the symptoms persist then chemical peeling or laser removal can be done.
Hope it helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional queries. Warm regards.

I have the same pimples in the same place. They aren't noticeable at ALL unless I stretch out the skin, they're like blackheads except with pure white puss instead of the discolored stuff in a blackhead. They're always poking out, and very very easy to squeeze out. There are like dozens of them, they clog up like every pore between my bottom lip and the bottom of my chin. And the NEVER GO AWAY!! No matter what face wash I use,  no matter how often I use it. I've had them for many years, maybe since I was about 11 and I'm 20 now. I would really love to know how  to get rid of them. =[
These small bumps can be due to infected hair follicles or Fordyce spots on lips. They are small yellowish-white granules on the inner surface and border of the lips.
Treatment of Fordyce spots includes CO2 laser or electro desiccation, TCA chemical peels(temporary treatment),diathermy or laser vaporization. You can discuss these treatment options with your dermatologist.

I hope it helps. Take care and regards.