why is my skin falling off?
I suffer with excema and it has been very severe this past year, now i have moved to a better climate the excema has subsided alot however my skin is constantly flaking off, i wake up each morning having lost a layer of skin, is ther anything i can do to stop this as it really gets me down?
I would ask what are you using to moisturize. Gold Bond, Aveeno, and even mineral oil help restore your skin's moisture and can repair it. Mineral oil does wonders for my skin after a shower. You can even try applying vaseline all over your body at night. It sounds like your skin is just peeling, I don't know if you were tanned and now it's going away. It's probably just your body's way of repairing itself, but you need to moisturize constantly. That should help.
I am using lemnis fatty cream, the non steriod one. i am always moisturising,  yet its still always peeling? maybe i will look for mineral oil