xanthomas
do xanthomas ever go away on their own??? And could cholesterol also cause you to have darkness around your eyes???
The xanthomas generally do not disappear on their own. The treatment mainly involves treatment of  the underlying lipid disorder. This may reduce or resolve the xanthomas.Dietary and lifestyle changes will help in controlling the underlying medical condition. Surgery can be used to remove them if they do not resolve spontaneously or with treatment of the underlying cause.
The darkness under your eyes may be related to stress and is not attributable to raised cholesterol.
Hope it helps.
Take care

How can I stop the growth of xanthomas under my eyes?
I quit drinking and fast food, but Im having a hard time with soda and small chocolate donuts.
My diet mostly consists of cheerios orange juice a banana and a shot of flaxseed oil in the morning and  2 or 3 small portions of brown pasta and chicken the rest of the day
I also run 30 - 50 minutes whenever possible

I have only been doing this for about a month but I still see growth

Is it the chocolate and soda? Is the flaxseed oil helping or hurting?
Is there anything more I should be doing?

My cholesterol is slightly high (211) and I am overweight (5ft 9in 205 lbs) but not obese

Thank you for your attention