yellow, crusty, itchy rash
Hello, I've recently developed a rash on my left cheek area about a week ago.  It first started out red and itchy, and it first started to develop when I used a certain cologne.

Everyday I would exercise and break out in sweat which I would dab away with a towel, then shower.  I was hoping this rash would go away but everyday it would look worse and worse.  A week has passed and it has become increasingly itchier, and the rash has spread to my right cheek as well.  On my left cheek it looks like a bumpy, rough, crusty surface with yellowish/golden colored crust, and my right cheek is very mild with just a bit of yellowish/golden crusting.  

I wash my face with a very mild face cleanser twice a day.  After I wash my face, it begins to ooze out a transparent yellowish liquid.  Is this an allergic reaction to the cologne I used?  Is it something else?  I'm worried it may never go away and only get worse.  Please help!