yellow crust around lips, bumps on lip
I've been getting insane and weird problems with my lips. It all started when I was around 15 when I got a real bad allergic reaction to chapstick, my lips became the size of sausages and this yellow liquid would seep through. Through lots and lots of experimentation, I found out I am allergic to almost every brand of lip balm including Burt's Bees, Carmex, Blistex, etc.
After that happened all hell just broke loose, my lips began getting tiny tiny red bumps which also had this yellow liquid seeping out. I would put Aquaphor (one thing I was not allergic to at the time) on it but it looked like it'd only get worse. so I just let it dry out and that seemed to help. Recently, i've been getting this yellow liquid around my lips! it itches there are little non-colored bumps around them, AND the little red bumps on my upper lip. I haven't suspected these bumps are cold sore because they go away in about two days. I feel like this might have something to do with my birthcontrol shot I got last week? SOMEONE PLEEASE HELP!!!!