Gestational diabetes :(
I'm heart broken just found out I have gestational diabetes!
Anyone else on the same boat? What are you doing different to get better?
Change your diet. don't eat processed foods or foods high in sugar and that should significantly help. Also eat frequent small meals throughout the day. I had it my last pregnancy and it can be controlled and go away with a proper diet. I had to still prick my finger 4 times a day but my blood sugar was always fine.  
dayum.
I have it also, I've changed up my eating and monitor my levels 4 times a day, just by changing my diet I've been able to keep my sugars in check and haven't had to be put on anything yet. Once you figure out what you can and should be eating it becomes easier to maintain. For me it hasn't been as bad as I thought it would be.  It's not only watching your sugars but also watching your carb intake and eating foods that have a lot of protein in it.
You moitor 4 times a day? I'm new to this what times of day
Fasting blood sugar is typically measured (and the target is < 95, though ideally in the 70s - 80s, and then 1.5 - 2 hours after each meal, where the target is to be < 120.

If you are on insulin, the testing will be more frequent and will also include before meals, and at bedtime.  Ie. at least 8 times a day.
Thanks!
How long were you guys monitored for?
You'll be monitored till you have the baby and then for a few days afterwards. Then at your 6 week check up they check you gain or atleast they did me lol
I'm currently being monitored (for about a month now) and will be till I give birth, I send in my numbers twice a week. Also once the baby is born I go back in 6 weeks and get tested for diabetes again.
Thank you everyone! Your answers have helped a lot!:)
Diet alone dint help me. I need to exercise or have a brisk walk for 15 mins after every meals. Hope i wont need to take insulin laterm i am in 31 weeks now.
I found out I had high blood sugars twelve weeks into my pregnancy.  Exercise and diet while monitoring carb intake helped so much.  It&#39;s scary, but you can do it.  I&#39;ve lost twenty pounds because of my pregnancy and diagnosis.  It was a wake up call for my health.  A blessing in disguise.  
I just found out that I have it too I have to test 4 times a day I hate it it's annoying but it's all worth it in the end I have at least 7 weeks left of my pregnancy hope it goes by fast I also have to test for 3 months after baby is born.