PRE-Gestational
Anyone else ever have to take levels PRIOR to being diagnosed with gestational diabetes? (Due to other complications)
Not quite sure what you mean....  They nay ask you to check blood sugars if they suspect a possible problem.  In my case I was not diabetic... But then I got pregnant.  My end asked me e to check blood sugars immediately.  Lo and behold turned out I became diabetic very early in that pregnancy.  
Yes because I'm pregnant and my 1- hour test was not good. I tried to take the three hour glucose test but vomitted the mix. So they want a week of glucose readings
Hi, the week of glucose readings is more accurate, and it is real life data.  I think that is a good alternative to the glucose drink.  Wishing you well.
I have a sleeved stomach (bariatric surgery) and I am 29 weeks pregnant. My 1 HR glucose test did not go well due to my sleeved stomach. I couldn't tolerate the glucose and vomited within a half hour and I really tried so hard to keep it down! Because of that, I now have to take my blood sugar 4 times a day, which is understandable. Unfortunately, most readings are well below 100... On top of already being anemic, I'm wondering if low sugar levels are also contributing to my dizziness and fatigue.
Yes! I just had to start this week. I passed 2 glucose tests (one in early pregnancy and one at normal time). Doc still thinks I might have it because of how large my baby is and I can't seem to stop gaining weight. Other than that no symptoms. And so far, blood sugar levels have been fine. Hope it goes well for you!!