2 Year Old/ 130 Blood Sugar. Help!
My son was diabetic when he was first born. (5 weeks early) The doctors said he has since grown out of it, but my mother just took his blood and it was 130, after not eating for at least 2 hours. Do I need to have further tests done for him, or am I over-reacting?
Definitely take him to get checked out.  I've heard of the same thing from other people where it "went away" for a while, but came back. Can't hurt to get him professionally looked at and keep an eye on it before he could possibly get higher readings.  
I wholeheartedly agree with NatashaAmee.  Have him checked again.  Watch what sugar and carbohydrates he eats in the meantime.  Starches and carbs will turn to sugar in the system and elevate blood sugar.  I hope that his diabetes is able to be controlled with diet, but at his age it would be hard to tell if that is possible.  Please don't wait to make the appointment with the doctor.