9 yr old type 1 for 2 yrs. headaches w/ normal blood sugar, throws up, then fine.
my son is 9 yrs old, dx 2 years ago w/ type 1 diabetes, recently, he gets headaches, throws up and then feels better, his blood sugars are normal. is he dehydrated? what's going on?
Having vomitings in type 1 diabetes is not normal and you should get your child evaluated. If the blood sugars are not controlled and your child does not get enough insulin, ketoacidosis can occur.  Your child may have ketones even if the blood sugar is normal. So consult his doctor and get him evaluated.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.